Here is the big project that Steve has been working on for the past few days. My wonderful new laundry area. We had the laundry upstairs...which is good...but it made our bathroom turn into a huge laundry hamper...which is bad...
Now I have room to fold and put laundry baskets. We have a laundry chute...which I love more than I expected. Next is the floor in the whole basement. That will make things very nice.
Another wonderful project! We had a laundry chute in our old house and I loved it (except when it got clogged...which was frequent with certain people...) and definitely miss having one here!
I am truly jealous. Our laundry room is in an arctic basement with machines that hold about 4 pieces of clothes. Laundry is my nemesis, but your room looks lovely.
Very nice. My mom just redid her laundry room too. It's great when you get things like this done up all pretty cuz it makes you motivated to do laundry :). Almost. For a while, anyway.
Another wonderful project! We had a laundry chute in our old house and I loved it (except when it got clogged...which was frequent with certain people...) and definitely miss having one here!
ReplyDeleteReally nice! Now you just need a little TV down there so you can watch while folding! LOL
ReplyDeleteI am truly jealous. Our laundry room is in an arctic basement with machines that hold about 4 pieces of clothes. Laundry is my nemesis, but your room looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. My mom just redid her laundry room too. It's great when you get things like this done up all pretty cuz it makes you motivated to do laundry :). Almost. For a while, anyway.
ReplyDeleteI love that! I want a new laundry room so bad!
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic!!! :) Lots of room to fold and organize!!!
ReplyDelete